I am a Nia Technique (Nia®) and a Kundalini yoga teacher in Geneva, Switzerland.
This is my current class schedule here.
My Nia® classes are physical and vocal but they can be attuned to your desired intensity at any time. We laugh, sweat, slow down, and connect to ourselves and each other in a fun, relaxed way, while being led by our own enjoyment and comfort. My yoga classes are designed to slow down and using potent technology of Kundalini Yoga to center and become aware of possibilities that we have to lead vibrant, joyful and purposeful life.
Read my story here.
Each class offers a specific approach to the “Natural Body’s Way” movement, employing different levels of intensity. Read more about my classes here.
If you are looking to :
- bring more mindfulness to your existing exercise regime
- explore your body movement patterns
- let go and express yourself
- bring joy into your day and life
- sweat (oh yes!!)
- reconnect with your inner child
- laugh and dance like nobody is watching
- improve your balance and stability
- strengthen your feet muscles in a gentle, yet powerful way
- bring more oxygen into your joints by moving in an non-impact way
- learn to use the floor as a way to exercise anytime anywhere
then you are in the right place.
Contact me at email@example.com to register for my next class or event!