I am a Nia Technique (Nia®) and yoga teacher in Geneva, Switzerland.
This is my current class schedule here.
My classes are physical and vocal but they can be attuned to your desired intensity at any time. We laugh, sweat, slow down, and connect to ourselves and each other in a fun, relaxed way, while being led by our own enjoyment and comfort. Welcome to the Alchemy of Dance! Read my story here.
Dancing NIA is joyful, powerful, graceful and above all fun! A form of movement that helps you reconnect with the power and wisdom of your body. Katia is a wonderful teacher, energetic, passionate, creative and intuitive.
I’m loving the flexibility of the online classes! interestingly, something distracted me during the last class and I felt sad (briefly) but I immediately felt like a queen again as I focused on following Katia’s dance moves. Nia gives some such pleasure! A true ‘pleasure practice’
Nia is a gift and Katia is a very inspirational instructor, I enjoy every single class with her. Her energy is contagious and leaves me full of positive vibes. Thank you!
Each class offers a specific approach to the “Natural Body’s Way” movement, employing different levels of intensity. Read more about my classes here.
If you are looking to :
- bring more mindfulness to your existing exercise regime
- explore your body movement patterns
- let go and express yourself
- bring joy into your day and life
- sweat (oh yes!!)
- reconnect with your inner child
- laugh and dance like nobody is watching
- improve your balance and stability
- strengthen your feet muscles in a gentle, yet powerful way
- bring more oxygen into your joints by moving in an non-impact way
- learn to use the floor as a way to exercise anytime anywhere
then you are in the right place.
Contact me at email@example.com to register for my next class or event!